Village Preschool: Virtual Tour of Campus
- We celebrate each and every child
- We support the belief that a child's success comes from experiencing success
- Our goal is to develop a strong sense of self-confidence and self-esteem in each child
Our teachers and staff look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Village Preschool Director
Village Preschool of Saratoga has over 50 years of experience and has served four generations of families. We celebrate each child, each one different, each one special. The purpose of our program is to introduce young children to their first school experience in a warm, loving and supportive environment. Our focus is an age-appropriate developmental program where children "learn through play." It is our belief that children learn more efficiently when they are actively involved in the learning process and are able to experience the concepts first hand. Activities are planned to encourage growth in the social, emotional and cognitive areas as well as in the Christian values of love, kindness and respect.
- Art - Free art as well as directed arts and crafts are available daily. We encourage process not product for creative expression.
- Manipulative - Small motor skills and cognitive concepts are learned and reinforced through play. Students will be exposed to many age-appropriate materials.
- Free Play - During free play, children are allowed self expression and exploration of their classroom environment.
- Circle Time - Children will participate in small and large group circle time. This includes music, singing, dancing, sharing, language experiences, as well as pre-reading, writing and math skills.
- STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math are incorporated into the Pre-K daily schedule.
- Chapel - Once a month, our children will visit our small chapel to participate in age appropriate songs, stories and prayers about God and our Christian values of love, kindness and respect.
- Literacy Specialist - Once a week our Pre-K classes will participate in small groups to reinforce the letter of the week with an emphasis on phonics and science to enhance their learning experience.
- Motor Skills Specialist - Once a week all children will participate in small groups to work on their gross motor skills using a variety of music and movement.